Why would you fake it, especially with someone you plan to be with long term?! That is doing yourself a great disservice.
I get the feeling that Adam Levine is a very sensual person. Like you’d say yes to going upstairs after a date and have the time of your life. But that during the day—he’s a charming dork.
I found a place for Hot Yoga with reasonable rates in NYC! Now… I just need to go.
- The first thing that comes to mind, babies. I’d love a family one day, with about 3 kids. I don’t think I’ve ever thought of a guy as completing me, but I’d definitely see how children could complete you. It’s nature. Although I’m at no point in my life where I could handle children, I always smile when mothers talk about the feeling of looking at their first child. I think I’m definitely maternal and house wife material (though I do want my own career). But I love the idea of taking care of someone. I could feel filthy rich just cooking, preparing lunches, cleaning, picking out adorable outfits…plus it’s an excuse to play and still watch cartoons. Children are beautiful.
- A summer home. I’m stuck between wanting something in the country and something at the beach. Two summer homes seems greedy and I’d like to just love one. Somewhere where my kids can run and play and when they become less innocent, where they can sneak their friends and throw parties while I pretend not to know. Somewhere where I can grow a vegetable garden, probably fail at it many times and then eventually get it right. Somewhere were I can go do yoga in the morning in nature and go to a market to get fish for dinner. Somewhere that is stocked with board games I’ll never get tired of playing even if I always pair them with friends and wine. A place where I can go for hikes or boat rides.
- There are many others—but a visit to Tel Aviv, Greece, Seychilles, Barcelona and Australia.
- A cafe, where I can provide a place for people to write, to draw, to sit and contemplate life, to run through really agitated in the morning for a cup of coffee.
- To reach a position in my career and my life where I can become a mentor to many many people through out my life and into my old age—as a mother, a grandmother, a research mentor, a professor. To be in a position where I can inspire people to dream as fearlessly as I have always been taught.
It’s a little useless to talk about yesterday today, but I still felt like writing it down because I really got in a mood for a while and then when I took a step back and realized the bigger picture, I felt fine.
-woke up at 6:00am and finished my research proposal
-went to class and realize most people panicked and just gave up at 5-10 pages, which is crazy when the final thing should be 20. glad I stuck it through
-I had 4 hours of sleep and still looked cute
-I started looking into my other huge paper assignment but realized it should be fun
-I finally for once, talked plenty in my seminar when my professor was actually there. I really need these participation points since I’ve been a shy shelly.
-Got to watch KKTNY with my biffers and comment. Amazingly, the roommates didn’t hate on it so hard when they walked by
-Got to watch Modern Family, the Thanksgiving episode with the babes
-He talked to me and opened up about his difficult weekend
-I woke up still grumpy that I had cooked dinner and stopped doing my paper for him and he fell asleep without eating
-I woke up grumpy that he hadn’t talked to me at all about the weekend or asked about mine
-I woke up grumpy, because it was 6:00am
-Bought a great sweater at H&M over the break (wore it once), already can’t find it—and it makes no sense since I spent the weekend inside or in a car, which is what irked me the most. How is it not in any of 2 houses or 1 car?
-Came home to a letter from management saying that we have had continuous parties since August, are rude and disrespectful and should be more considerate since we are the “new tenants” and should have more respect for the people who have lived here longer. Also, our “excessive stomping” is causing DAMAGE to other apartment ceilings. Say what? We’ve had ONE pre-game party since we’ve moved and uh, not only do we not stomp… but in order to RUIN people’s ceilings, I’d have to be 600lbs. Nevertheless, insults on a first warning are really unprofessional.
Monday night football ruins
lives fun -.-